Smile of the Year 2017
For the second consecutive year Dr Avramov has been awarded a prize in the prestigious competition “Smile of the Year”. This is the tenth edition, and an international jury from three continents gives its independent ratings to identify the best dentists in Bulgaria. The competition is not only a recognition of the work of the dentists in the country, but also a distinctive mark for the better dental offices. More and more patients are paying attention to where they are being treated and who cares for their health. Here is what Dr Avramov says:
- What does it feel like to be a winner in the competition “Smile of the Year” for a second consecutive year?
To stand in front of so many people is an incredible feeling.
- What motivates you?
The competition is a platform where people can compare themselves to the others and orient themselves to the work level of their colleagues in Bulgaria and beyond. The jury is made up of world-famous and proven names in dentistry, and I am honoured that my case has been chosen in the category “Orthodontic Case”.
- How do you rate the other participants this year?
The work level of my colleagues was very high. There were a lot of good cases. I can say that every year the competition is getting bigger and that is great.
- Does the quality of healthcare and dental services in Bulgaria increase?
The quality of work in Bulgaria has increased in recent years.
- Can we say that dental services in Bulgaria are competitive in quality to the other European countries and the USA?
Borders no longer exist. Everyone has access to information and the latest trends in dentistry. Yes, the quality of dental services in Bulgaria is competitive to that worldwide.
- Where do you see yourself professionally in the next year?
I have a lot of ideas and goals. I will try to maintain the same work level in the future.
- What does this award bring you?
Recognition of the professional path I have taken and the efforts I make.
- Are the patients familiar with the competition and do they take the prize into account in the dental office?
The competition “Smile of the Year” celebrates its 10th anniversary this year and many people know it and follow it.
- A quick advice for the patients?
You can see all participants in the category “Orthodontic Case” here: http://0701.nccdn.net/4_2/000/000/1d7/35f/05_ortho.pdf
The winners in all categories in the competition “Smile of the Year” can be found here: http://www.usmivkanagodinata.com/-2016.html
Notice: Theme without comments.php is deprecated since version 3.0 with no alternative available. Please include a comments.php template in your theme. in /home/smilznsi/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3451